Die neue ShadowVR App hat das Oculus Quest 2 Update erhalten!
Das komplette Changelog:
- Oculus Quest 2 support
- Vsync implementation
- Faster switches with desktop alpha apps
- On Oculus Quest 2, in the Shadow VR launcher, Oculus Touch pointers blink permanently.
- Starting Shadow VR while your Shadow is turned off will result in a session with very poor performances.
- Desktop mode (2D) to handle Steam, SteamVR, Windows update and allow for interaction with the Shadow environment within Shadow VR (so as to avoid having to go to a desktop client when stuck).
- Fix Performance issues when starting Shadow VR from a shut down Shadow
- Improve late starts GPU & CPU that generate in game lag